Friday, October 24, 2008

I am kind of burnt out..

I went for class at 8am yesterday morning and had meeting and report writing throughout the whole day till 1am..i can't even believe that..
coz that was what i asked myself last year not to do again in my school life ever after that damn banquet..but it seems impossible..
i take that for granted actually, that's nothing surprised me at all..
i was on the contrary shocked at what people around are thinking about, that did piss me off unfortunately..especially those who i think are still at that place with me..

Anyway, i did come up with that i was too proud of myself...i used to think nothing is gonna change wherever i am, whoever there will be, whenever it is, nothing is gonna change..yea, right, i am kind of wavering at this moment, but I will follow what He asks me to do

Without noticing the time has slipped away silently, 7 weeks were past..it is one-forth of the whole year i will be spending here in Swiss..it is awesome!!yea kind of marvelous...
i am really burnt out somehow..i dun wanna put myself into a box in which no one i can touch with, i just wanna express every little single thing that i wanna share with you..i understand it is kind of hard for you to stand it, to handle..same here for me..
just let it go in a more rational way..please dun even get stuck on such irrelevant matters ok?

miss you**

No comments:

my temporary home's time...